Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Anticipation

I can't believe it.
I will be in Chile in 82 days if everything goes the way I'm trying to plan it out :)
It's killing me. 
I can't take the extra stress of trying to get every piece to fall together AND all of the excitement of leaving AND be full-time on top of my homework.  I guess it will all pay off next semester when I don't have to worry about any extra activities and I can just BE.
Every single Chilen@ (Chileno/Chilena) I have come in contact with so far has been so welcoming and excited for me.  So many people are already praying for my trip and praying that God will move while I'm in Chile and I couldn't feel more blessed!
Here's the way that I'm hoping my schedule will work out:

Wisconsin: just after Christmas- Feb 1
Puerto Montt: Feb 1- beginning of program (end of Feb)
Program: Late Feb-late July
Philmont: Last week of July-beginning of school

I'm very excited right now for the time I'll get to spend in Lodi before heading down and that my Grandma Sherian (my dad's mom) is planning to come down to Puerto Montt with me before everything gets rolling.  Seriously, I asked my grandmother to run away to South America with me and she did not turn me down.  How cool is that?!?!  I can't wait for a free J-term with family!!  I'm also planning on making a quilt of my Philmont crew shirts and other Ranger stuff with my Aunt Tracy while I'm there. :)


What you can do:
PLEASE pray for my stress.  There is a lot of paperwork that goes along with the planning and it's driving me crazy.
PLEASE join in praying that God will use my time in Chile to teach me and show me more of his plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment