Saturday, November 27, 2010

Airplane, Airplane

Last weekend, as I boarded my plane to Harvard, I couldn't help but think that THE NEXT TIME I GET ON A PLANE, I'll be HEADED to CHILE!!!!
All of the paperwork and all of the running around are still stressing me out, but I know that it will all be over in due time and my plans only become more solid from here out.
We FINALLY got our dates the day that I flew to Boston, and Grandma Sherian and I should know our dates for our pre-trip on Monday, three short days from now.
It seems like this semester and trip with my grandma are now becoming reality and not just planning :)

Please continue to pray for my nerves and stress over all of this planning and paperwork and for Grandma Sherian and me as we  continue to try and work out the details of our excursion to visit the Butto family in Puerto Montt before my program starts.
Pray that God will use our time in Chile and my time in Wisconsin before our trip in a vibrant way!

No comments:

Post a Comment